Who is arranging the trip?
- Travel arrangements provided by:
Coral Travel & Tours
215 Millburn Ave., Millburn, NJ 07041
1-714-699-0213; 1-866-267-2511 • 973-921-1166
www.coraltours.org • firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRIP?
- Call or text Joyce Bosnack with Coral Tours at 1-714-699-2013
- Or call 1-866-267-2511 or 1-973-921-1166
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
- Deposits and Payments:
- A $350.00 deposit is required by each traveler with their reservation form to guarantee booking by October 19, 2022.**
- The balance is due March 19, 2023.
- Prices are discounted for payment by cash, check or money order. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% additional non-refundable fee.
- ** If you missed the deposit deadline (October 19th) you can still sign up for the trip, as long as there is availability. Call Joyce at Coral Tours at 1-714-699-0213 for more details.
What are the Cancellation Penalties?
- All cancellations must be in writing
• Up to 100 days prior to departure date $75.00 cancellation fee
• From 99-61 days prior to departure date $250.00 cancellation fee
• From 60-46 days prior to departure date $350.00 cancellation fee
• From 45 days prior to departure date and on – full cancellation fee (100%)
WHAT ABOUT PASSPORTS?
- You will be required to provide Coral Travel & Tours with a copy of your passport with final payment.
- Please Note: The State of Israel requires that your passport have an expiration date not less than 6 months after your return date (May 30th, 2023) from Israel.
- IF YOUR CURRENT PASSPORT EXPIRES ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 30TH, 2023, YOU WILL NEED TO RENEW IT.
Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharge note:
Please note that the airline charges airport taxes, fuel charges, and surcharges prior to travel. Coral Travel has no control over the airport taxes and surcharges. The final amount is solely dictated by the airline and by law and can not be determined this far in advance as the amount is not determined until final ticketing of the group; however, we do not expect any significant increase in the $700 amount estimated.
DO I NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE?
- Travel Insurance is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- CLICK HERE TO see attached TRAVEL INSURANCE FORMS.
- The exclusion for Pre-Existing Conditions will be waived if premium is received at the time of or within 14 days of the initial deposit/payment for the Trip. See Travel Insurance Certificate for complete details. Travel Insurance benefits are administered by: Trip Mate, Inc. (in CA, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency), 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200,Kansas City, MO, 6411, 1-800-888-7292, To review full plan details online, go to: https://www.tripmate.com/wpF418C
- Travelers Needing Special Assistance: Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able companion who will assist them. Coral regrets that it cannot provide individual assistance to a guest for walking, wheelchairs, motorized scooters, or other personal needs. Some sites and locations cannot accommodate wheelchairs or motorized scooters.